Leveraging a suite of proprietary tools, models, and databases, we help airlines, airports, and other aviation businesses navigate key business challenges. Our consulting services cover strategic, financial, commercial, network, operational, and digital advice.
The aviation industry is characterized by large quantities of complex, unstructured, and rapidly changing data. Without the right business intelligence tools, such big data are just too much information for airline and airport managers to digest. We provide solutions that help airlines and airports estimate total market size, calculate market shares, benchmark costs, monitor performance, and maximize profits.
- Total market size estimate
- Demand forecasting
- Market share calculation with a QSI model
- Management Dashboard
- Process & analyze U.S. DOT data
- Process & analyze FAA SWIM data
- Process & analyze airline ticket data
- Process & analyze MIDT flight booking data
- Data reports & visualization
- Cloud computing migration
Network planning is an integral part of every airline’s revenue generation capabilities. There are several aspects of scheduling that can reduce operating costs and lift overall profitability. We offer solutions for airlines to better meet demand, make more connections, optimize fleet and maximize revenues.
- Market research & demand forecasting
- Network strategy and network designing
- Airline schedule design and network optimization
- Cost benchmarking and profitability assessment
The world is changing. Airlines face various opportunities and risks every day. As a result, scenario analysis has become critical in airlines’ overall strategic planning process. We provide solutions for airline executives and operation managers to conduct “what-if” analyses and evaluate the impacts of different scenarios.
- Modification of an airline’s flight network
- Join, switch and exit an alliance network
- Establish a joint venture with other airlines
- Codeshare with other airlines
Web Application Development
We build powerful and scalable web applications for the aviation industry using agile development processes and the latest web technologies. Web Applications have evolved to a point where they provide the same levels of interactivity and usability as their rival desktop applications. With Cloud computing, a complicated scenario analysis, which used to take hours to run on a single computer, can now be done in minutes or seconds. We leverage these latest technological advances with thoughtful design and serious engineering to build tailored solutions for different customers.